Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Ohhh I would totally love it if Graham was the incarnation of the Demon King!! That would be quite the twist I think.
thanks very much again guys for the update :)

Dex-chan lover
I can not help but feel the sacrificed holy maiden story is her memories of being moved to death white washed so the people could hide their sins.

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia @sjmcc13 Yup, she was most likely the holy woman they talked about in this chapter in relation to the Sacrifice Festival. That festival name really does seem to imply utter tragedy.

HE KNOWS! AHHHH

Theory confirmed?! 😱

Or... Why do I get the feeling the hero is not "the hero"? Maybe this side shown in the chapter is the "first hero"?

No wait wait THAT LAST PAGE?! 😱

I always have this thought ever since the Demon king was introduced. What if all the heroes now and the past lives, never defeated the Demon King. Instead, he let them return in order to meet Jun once again by taking their bodies over or cursing, etc. But these heroes did not let themselves succumbed so, they never returned to her. Wew, Graham is the sole hero that chose to go back no matter the odds. But I can see that he's not winning here.

Aggregator gang
py33ke03f8241.png

I will use this every time I'm confused
Author is throwing all my theories out the window

WHY

WHY IS IT ALWAYS YANDERE ARGH

Okay, my hopes for this have been SIGNIFICANTLY dampened. Gosh darn it I just want a nice fantasy romance without any abuse flags, can't I have that? We're riding this out to the end, but given the whole "maybe he'll be good THIS time" trope AND the apparently Yandere hero?

...Eeeeeesh.

Group Leader
This guy has no right to say that to her...
He deserted her for 3 lives n now he pins the blame on her?

Yoooo reverse uno card, I'm a fan of the dark snapping. Lets see where this goes, what an unexpected development! I'm such hot trash for yandere, which is funny considering irl I love sweeter than sugar guys and never even consider going for anything else. But also good because irl yanderes are terrifying 0_0

Contributor
I'll call it now. She is 100% the holy maiden who was sacrificed (and did not sacrifice herself) for the "good of the country". She's probably the actual summoned hero. I assume the country decided to do a ritual to bind her to the land and steal her powers. I assume it will be something where the 100-year demon lord is being manufactured in order to maintain the peace of humanity. Recall that they mentioned earlier that the peace of all of the nations is only there because the threat of the demon lord exists.

Meanwhile, the actual demon lord has been fighting from his sealed location to free her from her bonds.

Users who are viewing this thread