Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
So I'm confused. Jun is returned to her world without any other complications except having a lingering feelings about her experiences in the other world and Marcus but what about Louisa thou? won't jun leaving would have a massive effect on the her soul too? Also, what is it with this hero thing? Were the previous heroes somehow connected as well thru jun? There's got to be a reason why they turn into heroes. There's also the high priest, how old is she really? I feel like she can give a lot more depth to this world due to her wisdom except Jun's background and a sacrificial lamb to the main character.

Also, it's way too rushed to the end. Was the LN axed and was given a rushed end? I feel like there's a lot more that can happen after this but it gets chopped off immediately.

Final verdict, 6.5/10 for a lot of plot holes and rush ending.

Cya

Thankyou nass for picking this up.. ahh its good too see everyone that everyone was happy with their life.. such a heart warm ending

Awwww this was a rollercoaster of a manga, Loved every minute of it though! it also seemed a bit rushed, but i like that we get closure with all the characters .

Dex-chan lover
Happy ending!
@nomadicengi as far as Jun soul goes, I am pretty sure Jun/Louise soul went back after Louise passed away from old age. At least that's what it seems like when the goddess said she could return Louise/Jun anytime to Jun's world.

God damn, I haven't seen such a full-on good ending since Full Moon wo Sagashite! The feels are so insanely real right now! ;_;

Dex-chan lover
Boo goddess. You still suck. 1/5 stars. Would have done better.

Dex-chan lover
The author play it straight without much plot twist or anything to subvert the trope after the reveal. I would argue that this would have been much better if the reaction to the reveal and the actions afterward were better.

I guess it's true that most people will be satisfied by the weak narrative if they *stuck the landing* at the end.

Double-page supporter
Fuck, I won't be happy until the side story where someone kills this goddess.

Group Leader
what a satisfying ending ;-;

but now i need the sequel where irl Jun has to awkwardly figure out what to tell her friends about the obviously older man and when they met and how they know each other

I loved the ending, but someone should have yelled at the goddess.

Dex-chan lover
What a satisfactory ending 😭 everything perfectly wrapped up with a neat bow, just the way I like it.

Thank you, NASS! Your translations are always great no matter what I read.

still cant get over the goddess calling six lives of misery being forced upon an innocent person “a misculation on her part” and louisa accepting it saying it wasn’t anyone’s fault but the horrific situations she was placed in🤨😭

Users who are viewing this thread