Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Half of me is a hopeless romantic --- the other half is an asshole. Both halves really enjoyed this story. We need more happy endings in this world.

I'm not crying!! 😭
Well its happy ending for everyone, i'm satiesfied with it.

Dex-chan lover
Everything ended so peacefully, that's a nice change but I still have questions though.

Fed-Kun's army
FUCK THAT ENDING WAS THE MOST FULFILLING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. THANKS A FUCKING LOT AUTHOR!

(and also to the translation team, thank you very much)

It was a happy ending but what sours it is the goddess. Especially after she blamed Jun for the horrible ends of her reincarnations in the previous chapters.

Thank you for this. It's beautiful. I've been subscribed to this series since the very begining and it's mmaking me sad. This was one of the reasons I even made a discord account. Thank youu very much.

Double-page supporter
The minds of gods and goddesses probably go beyond individualism, but this goddess made some really bad decisions. I want to see a sequel where she is usurped ala Devil Survivor/Summoner.

Still a satisfying end overall. Everyone got the happiness that they truly deserved, even Marcus (who I maintain was essentially in the right the whole time but was corrupted at the hands of the world).

Damn, what a great way to end the series, it didn't drag itself so far as to become meaningless.

Thank you so much for translating this.

Fed-Kun's army
So? Marcus and Jun can be ressurected in the other world? Then what all those suffering for? This was so convenient and shows how irresponsible the goddess is.

I like this ending, happy, relaxed and it ties most loose ends. A great manga for a chill short read

Supporter
*applauds*

Fabulous story, thank you very much for doing this. And happily ever afters do exist, it just means you have to work hard for them.

Users who are viewing this thread