Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Omg, the ending was beautiful! I'm a sucker for happy endings.
Thank you for translating this and finishing it until the very end 😊

Dex-chan lover
Goddamit, and now I'm crying for real. Why, after 26 chapters following Louisa's story, the one bit that made me actually cry is this tiniest fragment with Jun and Marcus at the very end?
Goddamit.

I’m so glad it got a happy ending. I really wanted Jun and Marcus to get a good ending and they did! Thank you all for translating!

Dex-chan lover
waw... happy end for everyone..

Louisa, Jun, n Marcus and their companion...

thanks for the translation !

Dex-chan lover
Goddess didn't get a sword shoved through her throat, so I consider this a bad end.

So.......
How does this reincarnation system work?

Is each incarnation a different person with a different soul?
If MC was Jun in a past life, but now MC and Jun are different people?

???

??????

The idea behind this series wasn’t bad but the logistics are a bit questionable.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this series was absoulute garbage, I read a lot of isekai and while there's a lot of average drivel this is one of the crappiest ones in a while, haven't read such a garbage one since Re:Monster, shame as it had potential and so many chances to turn this around but they didn't take any of them, a complete and utter waste.

Everyone is happy until the next demon lord will be born... since any human with his own power can become one... 😱

@ Keimichi
Yes with their own memories and timeline they can be considered different people because none lived as "Jun".
There is 2 types of reincarnation logic in asian stories :
1) You are reborn yet kept all the memories and personality: they're not overwritten by the new memories just like in the isekai in "
Honzuki no Gekokujou" or in "Release That Witch" You remain as yourself.
2) The second option is just like in manga, you've some memories of your previous life but your new life memories is what define you, this manga share the same logic:
"Bokura no Kiseki"

The 2 types rarely blend with each other but when it does it can give you cool stories like this one: https://mangadex.org/title/24651/saihate-no-paladin
And believe it or not but the actual Dali Lama irl is based on second option, there was even a movie with Brad Pitt, lol

Why are people being so toxic? Manga doesn't need logic first of all, its not even real. And second of all, the ending was good. Everyone was happy just like the title says, they were happy in the end.

I’m crying, I’m so so glad everyone got a happy ending, had babies/got married. God I loved this series, thank you so much for sharing chapters with us.

Users who are viewing this thread