Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Ch. 106 - Spirit Contract and the Legendary Blacksmith (2)

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't need some BS magic turning him into a fake girl. He just needs to not be an annoying little shit after all this. Definitely off to a terrible first impression... and multiple other impressions so far, but even bad characters can be fixed. This series has no shortage of balanced good male and female characters, even if the girls get more spotlight, so the monkey CAN potentially be a good character. It's just really hard to imagine that for now.

Also, he's yellow? Disgusting. Reminds me of Golden Oozaru from Dragon Ball GT, which was really stupid. Should've been a fun color like green or purple. A yellow monkey just sounds bad (and yes, I know some real monkeys are blonde. They look good, but blonde anime monkeys don't).

Dex-chan lover
Quick while the monkey is distracted “fail” the contract mc. Also why couldn’t that girl be the contract spirit instead she would’ve been so much better even if she’s a tsun. That’s also definitely not something I thought I would ever say.

Dex-chan lover
well, at least hiro has found someone who can keep up with him.
but i still don't like that monkey.

Users who are viewing this thread