Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - Hot Pot With the Asura

what is page 23 referencing? They used a completely different art style for only this page.

I am just wondering when this manga will reach catch up with the timeskip thing in the web novel. Since most of this manga is based on light novel and the web novel randomly changed the story to match light novel using a timeskip to cover the changes. Seems like the manga is in the middle of the timeskip of the webnovel so when we reach the point where the web novel picks up post timeskip the stories should begin to match up.

Dex-chan lover
So, the isekai demon loli is worried over indirect kiss, while japanese guy is not? Reeeealy? I mean i'm used to the fact that in Japan indirect kiss is a huge thing, but asian countries aside it's hard to think about it as something other that hygiene issue.

Dex-chan lover
@igloo15 It seems you know your stuff when it comes this story, if I want take up on the LN or the WN, where should I start it from?

@redmikan they met him early on when they encontered him when Hiiro tried to cross the border. Guy had magic with drawings. He is a demon, but can disguise himself.

Dex-chan lover
That was one very dull party. Did they only invite the nobles living in the castle? There's nobody there! And the food! You can't even feed pigeons with those!

Aggregator gang
Was this dropped? Really nice history here, I likes the MC style and unique magic.

Users who are viewing this thread