Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Elf village

XL

Dex-chan lover
5 months ago... lol thank god someone picked this up 🤣

Hm... Why can't good leaders(non-mc, most of the times) have good subordinates? It's so rare... There always has to have that prejudiced subordinate who MUST mess with MC and Co. 'cuz he didn't learn his lesson yet.
But I understand. People like him must show his bravery with violence and prejudice as an excuse for his previous weakness and hopelessness, yeah, I understand. He must be angry for the loss that they suffered and now have the right to accuse and abuse of anyone who didn't even want to be there and was just passing by. Yeah, it makes sense, no wonder he was so unreasonable.
"Let's also sneak upon a defenceless girl and do whatever we want cuz they totally won't retaliate against us. It's just some people who we suspect to be spies and their deaths will definitely not alert our enemies who will probably be angry for us killing them. Yep. My plan is flawless!
I also don't think they have a huge background or if they are stronger than us. They are just some "travellers", right!? I also totally noticed the attack coming and could defend against it, but I didn't 'cuz I'm giving him the advantage. Now I can start getting angry at him next chapter and brag about how I was right and that they were evil all along! I totally did not do the first offence since the beginning! It's their fault for having born like that! Those disgusting bastards! And since they are at fault now they(elf's true enemies) don't have an excuse to attack us! Haha! I'm a genius!"

On second thought... No, I don't understand.

In other words... Hiro, kill them all. You'll be doing a good for the chief and all future generations by taking out this man who will most likely act the same way for any other traveller and will eventually offend someone they shouldn't or kill countless innocents just because yes. Gogogo! I want to see bloodshed(totally not the main reason of my comment, cough cough)!

Thanks for the translation, was really good!

I had forgotten about the king, well, just a little more and he'll show his colors

Aggregator gang
Good job picking this up, but you might need a proofreader, keep up the good work!

Double-page supporter
Hmm, the translation isn't bad at all ...
but still need a bit proofreading ...
nevertheless, thank you for continuing this manga translation ...

BTW, this already deviated quite a lot from WN ...
I hope LN translation also get continued ...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking it up! As others have said, a little more time proofreading would be nice, but it was readable and of greater quality than some other quick jobs. I look forward to finally reading more of this wacky series!

Dex-chan lover
@SolisTrad

It's not a big deal though, so no worries there! No one's going to blame you if your English isn't perfect. (French though... if you get it wrong, the Académie will hunt your head, or so I've heard.)

Users who are viewing this thread