Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Elf village

Dex-chan lover
@SolisTrad Oh, I don't. It's just that it has happened so many times before with plenty of other series that hadn't seen a single update before. Yet the moment someone else shows up and starts translating it, suddenly the scanlating group that was responsible for it before just comes out of nowhere and release a chapter (or more) at once in an effort to keep their "claim" on the series along with a bunch of excuses about why they haven't released anything for months... only to go back into hiatus until another translator tired of waiting shows up and the cycle repeats...

This is just me being pessimistic, regardless of the case, I'm glad you've picked this up.

Dex-chan lover
TL's good but what am i gonna do with this rage? being randomly accused are one of my pet peeves

99% sure there is a page missing here between your page 18 and 19. It was probably just them recounting their travels, so not much was lost, but the margins don't make sense otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
man
the very next day i ask about the translator a new chapter translated chapterr comes out
there is a being up above lookin' out for us

Dex-chan lover
You're all getting upset about the elf because you're viewing this from the perspective of the party, and we know Shamoe's innocent. But from the elf's point of view, apparently they lost their family members and friends to something just like her, so rage and fear took hold.

He's no villain, he's a victim who's lost himself in an attempt to have some sort of stability. It's easy to think things like 'get over it' or 'why not just ---', but could any of us actually be that way? That's not a how a person works, after all. If some incredibly powerful monster killed your closest loved ones, your best friends, if people died to protect you and you still had people to keep safe - you'd look a lot like this bonehead right now.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update, been waiting this for a while, the translation is okay for me
I hope the updates keeps coming

MD@Home
That moment when the a new chapter is uploaded just to end on the conflict... oof, feels bad... as for one of the comments trying to backup the elf's behavior... yeah, revenge and having lost loved ones can turn someone mad but it's by no means an excuse and from what we have seen, that's what they are doing, using excuses to support their current actions. There's very little difference between what they are doing and what was done to them, though they do say fight fire with fire... so who knows Xd

Users who are viewing this thread