Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Elf village

Thank you for picking this up! im glad there will be updates! its good manga

Dex-chan lover
These guys are lower than trash.

Also, inb4, old translation group that clearly abandoned the series, comes out of the woodwork within a few days and release a bunch of chapters at once to show that they "still care" about this series and you shouldn't "steal it" from them.

Dex-chan lover
"You should... have gone... for the head *snap*" - Thanos.

@TetraSky Shurim said a couple months ago he was taking a break from scanlating for a while and that anyone is free to pick up any of his projects.

Group Leader
@TetraSky If you have more informations about the previous translator, please share. His last message is from March:
tl;dr I will be taking a break from scanlation. I’ll be back if I can. Anyone’s welcome to pick up any of the projects I’ve dropped.

And I'm ready to stop anytime if he wants to take it back this project.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is with these scum?

Also, thanks for picking this up!

Aggregator gang
I'm wondering just a few days ago when this series will be pick up by others and yes finally
also thank you for your hard work

okay, forget about quality, thanks for translating this series

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation bud. here's hoping for swift translations of the last few chapters.

@kenwood98 Might not be the translation tough. Both the previous translation and the light novel translation were relatively poorly written. So it may well be the base material being mediocre.

Users who are viewing this thread