Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Elf village

Dex-chan lover
@Tray yeah this is kinda aggressive for elves. normally the worst that could happen is for them to use you as target practice as you run away from their arrows

Dex-chan lover
You hurting our precious cinnamon roll?
I diagnose you with HEADLESS
Anyways, I think it's kinda rare to find extreme elitist elves nowadays
This seriously put me on edge

Dex-chan lover
lol we got blue balled for several months and all of that for just another blue balls.

Dex-chan lover
seriously hope that little shit will suffer way worse for what he did, and planed to do to her.

why don't you come after shamoe die "Hiiro - sama"
those bullies either mentally and physically hurt poor shamoe , damn as* hole

Dex-chan lover
It seems like there's a page missing between page 17 and page 18.
I'm guessing page 18 supposed to be some page spread showing the elf village.
Fixed now

Dex-chan lover
@SolisTrad Thanks for the quick fix!

And also thank you for picking this up, this is one of the decent isekai from my list, so I'm really grateful someone picked this up.

Dex-chan lover
Man that paranoid guy is stupid. Threaten and attack someone enough, and even try to kill them, and then they'll fight back. Then what, be all like, "See?! They're dangerous, I knew it all along!" when you're the one that provoked them by being violent first?

Similar to all those villains in stories who are always, "To ensure peace, we must make war and strike the first blow! Show them our strength!" ...and they don't realize that other nations aren't extremely concerned about their strength if they don't use it aggressively to attack people. On the other hand, once they do start attacking other nations, they become a threat that every other nation allies against to beat, causing the very war they wanted to "avoid".

Users who are viewing this thread