Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 10 Ch. 49 - Shamoe's Beastification

Dex-chan lover
Translation seems good to me. Thanks for the update, hope you keep working on the series.

>poaching isnt against the rule
>poaching is fine
Since you are new in scanlating,just remember that this type of reader is the one who will not hesitated to backstab you, throw you away the moment thing go haywire.
All they care is getting their shiny new ch,faster with whatever it means to do so.
I dont know if you or this ch considered a poaching... But good luck.

Contributor
@Pauan Then see it as commons sense..courtesy from a scan group to another..man before animal..
fyi, i was only saying that, plenty of other dropped manga out there that have months before recent release vs 16 days from last scanned chapter here. don't be greedy now!

Contributor
@Thoughtgap At least let the scan guy decide that. He can go on Solistrad discord and ask. It's only natural to talk about it before taking a manga that barely has 16 days since last released chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload!! 😃😆
Translation is fine^^ couldn't find any major faults or spelling errors 😊

Dex-chan lover
The translation is fairly solid, though I saw a repeated "her" in one of the panels, but that pales in comparison to seeing this continue scanlation.

Aggregator gang
The translation was good, you did a good job there.

@Eviltwinq
talking bout experience there?I've seen plenty of supporters in the scanlation and translation world that care a lot about their favorite sites(the ones that actually care about their fans) I would like to add, I have never seen someone backstabbed anyone on the internet, cant say is actually possible lol.

Users who are viewing this thread