Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 10 Ch. 49 - Shamoe's Beastification

Dex-chan lover
Awesome Job on your first translation. neither wording nor translation issues from what i could tell. thanks :3

that's actually done quite well if i have to say.

Beastman attacked and kill our parent and so when i saw another beastman who i immediately think that she must be the one who was also in the group of who attacked!
IT HAS TO BE!
I'M IDIOT WHO DIDN'T THINK AFTER ALL!

There are quite a few grammatical and other translation errors, but overall it's not too bad for a first go.

Good job, nobody here is an English teacher, so as long as the context is correct, the pieces will fit.
Haters gonna hate so keep going!

Its at an understandable level, but does need an english proofreader for sanity checks (eg. Something needs to change on the first panel of page 26. ). While you decent job varying the fonts, I think, the font the villains first use on page 3 needs to go.

english is my 2nd language and i understand everything
thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I had no issues with the translation. You did good!
✔️👍✔️👍😊👍

Dex-chan lover
they kidnapped, beat and tried to murder your friend/maid/family member and you're just letting them walk away that easily? not killing them? not crippling them? not torturing them? just letting them be "punished" by their own people which will equate to 1 month huse arrest and then right back out again...

For being new to nihongo - eigo translation, the work was quite well done omdetougozaimasu!

Dex-chan lover
Elves: Assault and attempted murder.
Main Character and his current companions: "I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that."

Dex-chan lover
@Reimos They made peace since she wasn't harmed too much. If they had done anything more negotiations would have failed and the Elf guy likely would have let them die without trying or put them to death on his own.

Besides like she said, they are no longer capable of being a threat. Once you remove the danger they pose killing them is no longer necessary. The whole point of prison and death penalties should be to remove the danger posed by said individuals. Unfortunately a lot of people have a punishment fetish and enforce that as some kind of moral imperative.

Users who are viewing this thread