Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 10 Ch. 49 - Shamoe's Beastification

Feedback: To me, this seems really nice. i dont pay much attention to redrawing and mostly the translation, spelling, grammar, and font. which you aced imo. keep it up. :)

It looks the same to me
Are you the old scanlator? 😅
Or maybe my observation skill is just bad

Above average job. Exceeds expectations. Legit only 2 things I'd point out, both of which is just personal opinions and ain't even critical. 1) the "Release [Word Magic]" bubble should have been switched. Only the only thing even slightly resembling a mistake, but is actually a 'not-a-Mistake-but...'.

2) TL notes in between the boxes whenever you think it's appropriate. Most people tend to be real conservative on the use of TL notes on the page. Which is good. But there are times when sound effects or something like translation notes next to the kanji used can be served as a few quick words between the scenes. I only comment on this cause I noticed you didn't use any, not much of any reason to do them on this chapter, by the way.

Edit: Also, just note, I had to go back and go out of my way to FIND problems to comment on. Seriously, you did pretty damned good job. Exceeds expectations in general.

Double-page supporter
Hiiro : she's on a whole nother level....!
me : Whole nother level? *Jojo Torture dance playing on background*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UIn2xq-tOE

Dex-chan lover
man this series are jumping to one group to another lol
hope it doesn't get abandoned
thanks for the chapter

I saw no inconsistency in the translation at first glance so imo, it's a very decent translation! I hope this series will continue to get translated.

Users who are viewing this thread