Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 13 Ch. 62 - Betrayal, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Who's the hero now... well im expecting this lolicon to just erase the imprisonment with his word magic

Dex-chan lover
Wow these heroes are so worthless it’s not even funny. It’s been a fat minute since I care about them, but I thought they got cheat skills? It’s nice to see knowledge and actual battle experience matter in an isekai series over random op freebie skills

Dex-chan lover
cant wait when one single human safe the world because he befriend beastmen princess and demon king lol

Dex-chan lover
Unfit king. A ruler can't allow themselves to be 'human'. The fallibility, unpredictability, and emotionality of your average person has no place at the highest seat of power. Only logic, wisdom, and comprehension.

If you make one teensy command or law based on a fit of pique, one moment of passion, thousands or far more can die without anyone able to stop it. Histories can be erased, entire civilizations turn to dust and blow away in the wind. Futures extinguished, lands laid barren, people slaughtered and enslaved, governments toppled, anarchy and tyranny going hand-in-hand like some kind of twisted waltz.

And this guy is so bad off he's tried justifying his rampant stupidity.

Quick if we comment something meta now they might mention us in the comments! Ummm, if his word magic is literal, like transfer demon lord, then Could he put people in hypnotic states and get them to do what he wants “like books”.

Dex-chan lover
welp, bye heroes boi and his chick, oh too bad you left 2 chicks here... see ya in the next chap

Dex-chan lover
Okay, Im still sort of confused on what's happening so let me try to write what I think:
So the Beastmen are siding with the humans on a non-aggression pact or smth so they can destroy the demon city, but beastmen obv don't give a shit.
King was given a peace deal which he denies because his daughter's died for peace which was through war, so he salty af. Also dude is a moron.
Heroes are apparently useless in every regard, yet the king thinks they're his trump card?? Seriously?
Overall, I feel this arc was rushed from the point MC met with the demon queen.

Dex-chan lover
I thought there'll be some confrontation between the heroes party and Okamura, but it seems that he don't give a fck while the heroes party just become speechless

Dex-chan lover
@PutuKa The power difference was too large for Hiiro to pay much attention to them. Not that those tools would be of much interest to him anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, the heroes are wasting valuable panels with their worthless existence! Not that I really hate them, but their job seems to be standing there acting surprised, and they aren't allowed to actually interact with the plot as it happens around them.

Thank you Soo much for the chapter
😍😊😍😉🍐🥕🍐🍓🥔🥑🥕🍏🎖️🎋🎐🎍🎫🎋🎄🎐🎍🌋🎙️🎼🎙️🔕🎵🔕🎷🎼🎸🔈🚾🛅🛂🛄🛅🚼⛔🎸🔔🎙️🎼🎶🔕🎷🎤🎚️🎼🎷🎖️🎋🎑🎊🎑🎊🎋🎫🎐🎊🎊🎐🎈🎄⚠️🚾⚠️⛔🚯🚾⚠️🇦🇺🇦🇪🇦🇱🇦🇶🇦🇹🇦🇱🇦🇶😉😎😊🎟️🎋🎖️🎋🎐🎋

Users who are viewing this thread