Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 14 Ch. 66 - Glimpse of a Hero, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
so just a bit of tidbit about crouch(warning, some spoiler)
crouch is actually a white loli neko girl. her element is shadow, and her current body is basically her shadow suit

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt
o_O not really? IIRC, he was more against helping the kingdom from the beginning. He always thought the king and princess were more then a little crooked so went his own way after pretending to be useless.

The "If you cant remember than its not important right?" killed me.

Ahhh I wonder when this manga will be have anime adaptation

@Raydnt Maybe you're remembering a different MC. Hiiro knew the king and princess were likely feeding them convenient lies to get them to help in a war that has nothing to do with him. Event his title of 'Innocent Bystander' proves this.

Also, I'm not sure what you're talking about zero character development. He grew up as an orphan and became independent. He knows that sitting, crying and feeling sorry for yourself won't get you anywhere. After Nikki lost her family, he was fine taking her in as a disciple WITHOUT compensation. And even if he asks for any, it is related to food or books, not money.

Ah so longe since a chapter was released I forgot how unpleasant MC's personality is hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread