Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Voice of a Monster, Part 2

Lol, she named the wolf after leaving, but they guy already knew it's name?

Double-page supporter
@Reshi it was just a happy little accident my friend :D it may not be a mistake :)

EDIT: also nice name

Dex-chan lover
Hiiro's speech was like social commentary of Japan vs the West. After all, the West is tragically influenced by the loud minorities of SJWs, political correctness firebrands, anti-hate speech idealists, white knights, think of the children loonies, and other such people who are dead set on trying to stop people from enjoying anything at all in life and insisting there needs to be a big brother to supervise every aspect of people's lives.

Dex-chan lover
Just what is this facility "testing"? How quickly their test subjects can be arbitrarily killed off for fun?

And seems she was a legendary big-tiddy fox afterall.

Hiiro's speech was like social commentary of Japan vs the West. After all, the West is tragically influenced by the loud minorities of SJWs, political correctness firebrands, anti-hate speech idealists, white knights, think of the children loonies, and other such people who are dead set on trying to stop people from enjoying anything at all in life and insisting there needs to be a big brother to supervise every aspect of people's lives.
This is just you forcing your political opinions on the plot LMAO if anything what hiiro said can be applied to all the political spectrum both the left idealism and the right conservatism

Dex-chan lover
This is just you forcing your political opinions on the plot LMAO if anything what hiiro said can be applied to all the political spectrum both the left idealism and the right conservatism
Not that I'd anymore remember what this was all about, but reading my own post and your reply, I can say the troublemakers I listed can be found from both the left and the right.

Users who are viewing this thread