Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Aggregator gang
Reading monthly manga is really an agony.
Anyway I've read the WN and I hope the manga has different direction.

@NolanDaneworth
No, it seems to be only half translated at this point (with regular updates), but I suppose you can Google translate it, machine translations are actual very accurate nowadays.

Hm im curious can he add a perm 2x xp boost into someones status like a skill ? If he can then thats freaking op. Imagine 20x xp boost.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jzc136 idk how much MTL stuff you've consumed but my experience with them are much much worse than you're letting on. Unedited machine translated games are just above illegible and the few machine translated novels i've attempted to read were virtually impossible to decipher. Granted, i've only had experience with Japanese games/novels and Chinese novels

Could I ask which benevolent being has been translating this?
It's sad to not see your name on Baka Updates (they still listed 48 as latest chapter).
Thank you for your hardwork.

man it feels like the WN for this series is cursed just keeps getting dropped or the Tl goes MIA :(

Smart, Cunning, Ruthless and Hardworker MC but have heart for interest and benefit,, kind of person that usually will become big player or exclude from society. story very good, have surprises. development good. action-battle good. art fine. 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread