Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

This is a good series, shame all the humans are retarded though. It's always the ML that's the smart one while all the other heroes are just dumb kids.

concept is good execution is 2/10 "smart" mc is smart in the sense that a 2nd grader was looking up to a middle schooler never kills killers, everyone can kill innocents around him but he has to KO them not kill and his vocabulary is that of a middle schooler because he would be op if it wasnt

Double-page supporter
This manga is great!!,the mc is badass and calls bad words to strangers,which i like.

I like this manga but the translation feels off... a bit hard to read cause it's not consistent.

this is one,, uhh,, boring chapter ,,, i guess ,,,, and explosion magic out of knowhere, like ,,,, now all the thing he done in the past is stupid,,, whats the point of all the struggle in the fight the earlier chapter ?? when he can just gather all the target and make it explode like that

I'm only a couple chapters in but does the MC get better? He seems like some sexless, herbivore robot. Like he doesn't have to fuck or go "kyaa" at girls but he seems to just not even give a shit about anything except books and food.

Fed-Kun's army
When the cast is mostly loli then its better for the MC to be a herbivore, otherwise you cross into pedophilia territory.

hiiro has obtained a loli harem. what if there was another manga where the mc has a loli harem but he just outright despises children with a passion.

@Tran67 i mean in general i think its better than being a total fuckin virgin about shit like most harem mc's are but most of the women the mc will meet are lolis.

Now listen, while I know that this would basically make it so that the entire story was way to easy but could he not just write “die” and easily destroy anyone, not saying he would do that but if ya think about it, it kinda makes all the fights almost pointless, still like the manga tho don’t get me wrong. Just a thought

@Jameson014 well thing is right, he is broken obviously, but he has a mana pool and using more and more uses it, it legit could be a simple thing as in death simbol uses so much mana it kills him or he just doesn't have enough

ok so i was joking about the loli harem but now im deeper into the story he is literally charming lolis left and right. im glad hiiro actually has no attraction to the lolis or it would just be a reboot of that one child fucker anime i heard of.

Users who are viewing this thread