Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - Vol. 12 Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the coming disappointment

can't have this much build up for anything good to happen

Mizuki rolling & kissing panel are the cutest one in the series so far!

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope they subvert that can't hear from fireworks trope somehow. Even if he half hears the confession & thinks she's talking about someone else it would be better than just flat out not hearing. Imagine a chapter of two of Uchimaki trying to hook Usami up with the prez?

I had forgotten about this manga entirely. Anyway, hope we get some progress or at least some really funny stuff

Double-page supporter
Man, this girl is so much better than the meathead deserves. Shame. This manga needs some progress and for the dude to become somewhat likable. And what the fuck is that price tag.

Fed-Kun's army
She is to cute for this world. Getting a bit tired of having no progress though. I get slow progress but we're still at 0% rn

@Xystus Obi sashes are so expensive because they are formal clothes, often made of silk or brocade, and often handmade. The higher the price, the longer they're expected to last. They're basically as expensive as suits or formal dresses, and the ones for young, unmarried women tend to be more elaborate and more expensive.

I hate it, but I can already picture Usami's courageous confession at the end being covered by the sound of fireworks and Usami going "Meh, whatever..." when Uchimaki asks again what she just said. Or any other equivalent bs that would make her confession at the end of next chapter go unnoticed.

Dex-chan lover
@HungryIm but then her strap will break and he will give her a piggyback. I swear, those things must be sold already pre-scored, so they will last only a couple of hours...

@Beregon Yup, that's the next chapter. With the possibility of Usami holding Uchimaki's hand despite embarrassment, so he wouldn't get lost in the crowd at the beginning of the chapter.
And once she arrives at home, she'll roll around the bed in happiness and smile at the memory she just made for the day.

Dex-chan lover
Dazed Mizuki shots are very cute.

I hope it will go well unlike other 79 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread