Kono Gomi o Nanto Yobu - Vol. 2 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Akira is going to go all "stabby" after this. More likely to kill herself than anyone else which is bad enough as it is.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. She really got shot down. I'm actually happy that finally there's one decent decision that has been made from all of these characters. W for big bro for being honest. Man, Things about to get messy again.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like with how the artist usually conducts their stories, this won't end as messy as I think it'd be... Not sure tho xd

tbh hoping she does get fixed later into this story lmfao

Aggregator gang
I really can't see the author going for a super violent ending. Everything's been to levelheaded up until now, while most stories that end with someone going crazy and murdering someone builds up to it a lot more.

Dex-chan lover
It warms my heart knowing we're about to suddenly shift into the horror genre next chapter...

I'm kidding (kinda), but come on all of us took one look at Akira at the end and thought--> 😠🔪 🫨 😨.

Thanks for the translation (celebrating 365 days of top-of-the-line quality. You never disappoint).

Last edited:
Contributor
Kai dropped the bomb. On Shion, on Yuuto and most especially on Akira. Time to burn this web of lies.

Akira tried to pull the "Like hell she'd believe that!" card on him and still got shut down. No, Kai is in control here. He's taking decisive action and I like it, real protagonist energy right there unlike his brother who's supposedly the actual protag. Going by how he says "even if I broke up with Shion tomorrow" it seems Shion also didn't immediately break up with him and that's good.

Can't believe I'm saying this about a manga that's supposed to be a mildly uncomfortable read, but the effort put into this quality scanlation actually makes this a joy to read for me. Thank you for the one year of excellent scanlation quality.

Users who are viewing this thread