Kono Gomi o Nanto Yobu - Vol. 2 Ch. 25

Group Leader
Climax time!
  • (p. 4) Flashbacks are, in clockwise order starting from the right: Ch. 3, p. 5; Ch. 14, p. 1; and Ch. 12, p. 5
  • (p. 5) Flashbacks on both bottom two panels come from Ch. 23, pages 8 and 1, respectively.
  • I try to preserve author's intent as much as possible whenever I'm translating. For this reason, some sentences may be left intentionally ambiguous. I wouldn't want to force disambiguity within a chapter for me to be wrong in the future (see also: quantum superposition).
I spent a long time trying to get the interpretation right for the confrontation on page 8, but I never had a satisfying "yeah, this is it" moment. If you can understand Japanese, please do consider comparing this with the raws, and give me a bonk if I got something massively wrong.

That's all for today. This could be the penultimate (or antepenultimate... or preantepenultimate...) chapter. We'll find out soon, I guess. It's good to see that Kai-kun actually has more than seven brain cells. Next chapter comes out on June 10, 2023. See you then!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, happy one year anniversary to the start of the series, and to my journey as a scanlator! 🥳

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
what a refreshing chapter, i rly thought they gonna waste 20 chaps+ on this plot just for the big bro and his gf to end up all sad.Both the big bro and his gf deserves to be happy as for the lil bro and the stalker i don't rly care about them

Dex-chan lover
Man, had hoped before she might change her ways and notice that she actually had feelings for the mc (small brother, since in some instances shes sown a hint of jealousy), but cross that it ain't looking like there's anyway way to redeem her >_>

Users who are viewing this thread