Kono Gomi o Nanto Yobu - Vol. 2 Ch. 27

Group Leader
Hello, world! It's time for the notes.
  • (p. 4) I don't know if I ever explained this properly (since Ch. 3 also has it), but the "ding dong" sound is is the school "bell", which signals the start or end of classes.
  • (p. 4) My apologies.
  • (p. 10) For transparency, this was 「来てよ、僕の部屋までさ」 ("Kite yo, boku no heya made sa."). It specificially mentions "room".
  • Japan follows a three-term system. The first term runs from April to July, the second from September to December, and the third from January to March. Rain in Ch. 18 tells us that we've entered the rainy season, which starts around June or July. This is the first chapter to confirm the date: late in July, just before summer break.
When I saw that there was an English page for the Next Manga Awards, I was so ecstatic because I thought we'd finally get confirmation on the official English name of the series. But no, it's just a transliteration. So close!

I fully expected the ending to be this or the next chapter, and we get to have an unsatisfying ending, but I'm surprised this isn't actually the last chapter yet. Very interested in seeing what happens next. Are they going to be lovey-dovey at home? Or is Yuuto going to be held hostage for ransom? We'll find out when the next chapter comes out on July 8, 2023. See you all then!

Contributor
When I saw that there was an English page for the Next Manga Awards, I was so ecstatic because I thought we'd finally get confirmation on the official English name of the series. But no, it's just a transliteration. So close!
Yeah the listed titles for the Next Manga Awards are kinda fucked. I wouldn't read too much into them.

Users who are viewing this thread