Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - No One Can Find Out

Yeah imma need about thirty more chapters of this by the weekend to stay sane.

Though it's not like I thought it was good or anything B-baka

Dex-chan lover
When you think "didn't I read this already?" then realize that yes you did, you read the raws months ago...

Oh well, I had honestly forgotten about this one so thanks for picking it up.

Dex-chan lover
Mh...let’s see how it goes on. I’m not a huge fan of this trope because it always leads to heavy misunderstandings between the couple & someone eventually will still notice everything, so it would have been all pointless too.

Dex-chan lover
@al0626 I got it from ebookjapan. It's not free, though.

https://ebookjapan.yahoo.co.jp/books/529260/A002198476/

@Kevadu I snooped around for a bit and found the author's twitter which allowed me to find a website so I can buy (rent?) chapters.
Reminds me of my own current relationship now of which we started by sharing the same desk at work... Now we're in different countries though. *spontaneous sobbing*
https://comic-days.com/episode/10834108156668590067

Group Leader
@Yabaibunni Here's an ANN article about it.

@al0626 @Kevadu I hope you don't mind me asking, if you guys can read Japanese, why do you read scanlations? Is it about the community, previewing stuff you might want to buy, discovering new series, all of the above, or maybe something else? I'm just asking out of curiosity.

Group Leader
@sleepyfoxscanlations Thanks! And maybe I can answer your question for the other two as well since I can read Japanese to a certain extent. It's just easier to read for me at times, especially after studying. And as a college student with limited funds, I just do not want to pay for a series right away because I may not like it. But it had its perks especially when reading more obscure series (i.e village making <3)

Group Leader
@Yabaibunni Thanks for the reply. I totally get that, especially the funds thing, haha.

I'd still love to hear from anyone else about their thoughts on this topic, if they'd like to share!

I studied and used English as my 2nd language since I was born compared to Japanese as a major at university so I'm more comfortable reading and writing in English.

And I started reading scanlations since around middle school it's mostly out of habit too. Now that I'm working I can attempt to purchase series I find myself enjoying.

Paying per chapter in official manga websites is less of a hassle than buying Japanese volumes as of now though. (I don't know anything about kindle and stuff, also sometimes (in amazon for example) purchase is just plain unavailable for many regions).

Attempted to buy physical volumes through amazon once only for those not being able to get through customs, leading to a refund.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is 4D chess and I love it. Can't wait to see how it develops.

Out fucking played the system there, kid @al0626

Thank you for finding a new series for me to read!
Thumbs_Up_Sign_Emoji_Icon_ios10.png

Users who are viewing this thread