Kono Koi wo Hoshi ni wa Negawanai - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - My Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
I knew it that Eri is like that - she can’t comprehend the fact that childhood friend is less important than romantic lovers!
Noone has ever explicitly told Eri about her problematic ideals of a lover and a childhood best friend.

Eri wake up!!!
It’s high time, you’re Fuyuki-based, but you need to make it romantic too. Girlfriend is the end goal - I believe in your growth - speak out those feelings.

We are heading in the right direction, y’all.

Dex-chan lover
Eri-chan is either childish or just unaware of her feelings to Fuyuki. Even though I'm on senpai side, Eri should start understanding what's her heart telling about Fuyuki :meguuusad:
We can’t blame her - Eri is socially awkward since “birth”. She has been in abusive relationships, her family is negligent, her friends spread rumors and bully her. She has a lot of wild rides + Fuyuki never makes it a big deal about confessing to Eri nor claiming Eri over anything. Eri always considered Fuyuki her number one regardless of who she is dating as a rule of thumbs. Noone told her that it’s wrong to do that and that to have romantic partners mean the romantic partners have to be number one - not Fuyuki.
But sadly, Eri can’t connect the dots between romantic feelings and Fuyuki -> she also can’t read Fuyuki’s mind.

All of the trigger points from the senpai is chef kiss. I love that she provokes Eri so much, it’s amazing

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
It’s true what senpai told eri. senpai and fuyuki are dating and what do you mean by not touching her own girlfriend? 🤨

Dex-chan lover
Now I know how harem fans feel like when "worst girl" wins. Eri is infuriating.
I doubt that senpai loves Fuyuki tbh. Kisaki has her fair share of love experience that some of us may have missed. Re-read chap 9 and 13 will help.

Moreover, Eri is not the worst girl, she is very deep with her affection for Fuyuki, she just doesn’t know to connect the dots. Eri never views romantic relationships as important as Fuyuki. She puts Fuyuki first (chap 8). If Fuyuki is more selfish like Kisaki has mentioned, maybe we could see Eri be more proactive and the angst could end earlier.
Eri never has ill-intentions towards Fuyuki, she always tries to make up first and questions herself if she did something wrong to make Fuyuki push her away.

There are tons and tons of things Eri does for Fuyuki that it’s unfair to say Eri is the worst girl. She is socially awkward and misguided -> say Eri ignorant and dense, sure, but she is not selfish or manipulative in her actions at all to be the worst girl.

There is no worst girl in this triangle - only more compatible partner and Eri is highly compatible for Fuyuki. She just needs pushes and senpai is the indirect wingwoman.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh! Eri was so dense from the beginning, I mean Fuyuki would've confessed a long time ago if she weren't dating guys and ofc she will distance herself thinking she's also a mere childhood friend, loving a straight girl and forget her one sided love. Couldn't blame senpai for being protective of her "girlfriend" coz what she said is true like an icy cold water to make Eri realize her place.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh shut up

Nah.

I doubt that senpai loves Fuyuki tbh. Kisaki has her fair share of love experience that some of us may have missed. Re-read chap 9 and 13 will help.

Moreover, Eri is not the worst girl, she is very deep with her affection for Fuyuki, she just doesn’t know to connect the dots. Eri never views romantic relationships as important as Fuyuki. She puts Fuyuki first (chap 8). If Fuyuki is more selfish like Kisaki has mentioned, maybe we could see Eri be more proactive and the angst could end earlier.
Eri never has ill-intentions towards Fuyuki, she always tries to make up first and questions herself if she did something wrong to make Fuyuki push her away.

There are tons and tons of things Eri does for Fuyuki that it’s unfair to say Eri is the worst girl. She is socially awkward and misguided -> say Eri ignorant and dense, sure, but she is not selfish or manipulative in her actions at all to be the worst girl.

There is no worst girl in this triangle - only more compatible partner and Eri is highly compatible for Fuyuki. She just needs pushes and senpai is the indirect wingwoman.

Whenever I complain about Eri I always get someone giving me this deep dive like I'm supposed to care. No offense but it's not important to me why she is the way she is. I just dislike her personality. She's selfish and bratty and wants to monopolize Fuyuki, and I can't stand the type of person who gets jealous when their friend spends time with other people. She's the type of girl that when you're apart she'll text you asking you where you are, what you're doing, who you're with etc. A high maintenance kind of person.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
iTcPlzB.jpeg

Fed-Kun's army
Nah.

Whenever I complain about Eri I always get someone giving me this deep dive like I'm supposed to care. No offense but it's not important to me why she is the way she is. I just dislike her personality. She's selfish and bratty and wants to monopolize Fuyuki, and I can't stand the type of person who gets jealous when their friend spends time with other people. She's the type of girl that when you're apart she'll text you asking you where you are, what you're doing, who you're with etc. A high maintenance kind of person.
Okay then lol

Dex-chan lover
I have to wonder whether Kisaki actually loves Fuyuki. Personally it would be more interesting to me if she did, though Kisaki doing all of these things simply because she wants Eri to have a little taste of all the tears that Fuyuki has shed is also satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
Senpai not letting Eri to take Fuyuki and gently protect her was so satisfying
Eri saying that dude was the mere childhood friend, not Fuyuki was so satisfying
That dude getting a gf right after was not, ugh wtf bleh

Love the chapter regardless. I dont really like most of Eri yapping but I admire she can yap such things, bad but pretty sick. Still dont want Eri with Fuyuki though <3

Users who are viewing this thread