Kono Oto Tomare! - Ch. 137 - The Last Piece

Dex-chan lover
Waterworks started when they did that huddle. 🥲

Momoya looking around like a confused puppy was funny and a little worrying.

Vice Principal got me going again. 🥲

I really hope we get at least some chapters following their performance. There are a lot of threads that needs closing, still.

Aggregator gang
or a live performance CD. I believe they released Tenkyuu together with the volume.(don't quote me on this)
This is what Im waiting for. Jump Square also I believe has videos of the performance of both Tenkyuu and I think Ryuusen, the dragon song shhh. Been awhile

Supporter
Practically everyone in the extended cast is here, even the former antagonists, and this chapter's buildup to the performance is hammering over and over again – in a good way – that THIS IS THE END, THIS IS WHAT THE WHOLE SERIES HAS BEEN BUILDING TOWARDS. The anticipation is through the roof. We may get some epilogue/wrap-up chapters but we're truly at the endgame with this performance.

This manga was one of the first I ever read… I’ve cried twice both out of sadness and joy… but now the story is drawing till its end and I will cry once more 😭🙏 will it be out of joy or sadness..?

Dex-chan lover
I'm sooo nervous
Looking at the list of people who come to watch, seems like this is the ultimate performance. We are in end game.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh I’m nervous for them! Been reading since 2019 and it’s all led up to this! ( ・ᴗ・̥̥̥ )
Tysm for the upload!

Users who are viewing this thread