Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 21 Ch. 80 - The Loner and the Lonely

Fed-Kun's army
Finally an update, the raws are so ahead as well so there is a lot of Kono oto material.

Anyway this chapter is pretty sad. I feel really bad for the guy.

Thanks for the chapter!
By the way, why are they shorter now? Did the series change magazines?

It's so strange to me when kids in manga don't even know what the names of their classmates are. Where i live even if you're a loner (and even if you're bullied) your name is still known, i've never been in a situation where someone would say "do we have someone like that in class". I wonder if it's just a way to show isolation or if the alienation is really so strong in Japan

@Odina21

Yeah, same goes here. At most you might forget a name here and there (i'm very much guilty of this), but usually by the end of the year everyone knew everyone in their respective grade. It helps considering every morning there is roll call, so you'd learn them from that if anything. Do Japanese classes not do roll call?

Aaaaaaw, I just really wanna give the boy a hug. And the other's faces when they find out just how lonely he must have been... All the feels

This one here. This situation really hit hard home for me. There was a point where everything from home circumstances with the lack of help from friends to school matters come crashing down all at once. I had a break-down from that experience. Somehow, this chapter kinda kicked back those memories of that time and it still hurts.

He's lucky though. because at least he had at least one person to extend his hand to the situation.
Dammit. I'm already crying.

Ooooh I cried a bit with this ending. Momoya is such an interesting character and I really want to know more about him

Mittsu's situation hit really hard on me and I just hope Tettsu and everyone can help him 😭

@Shootyagoo ikr! i mean, i would get it about a student who skips and never comes to class, but the guy is a proper one. even without a roll call you remember the names of your classmates in 2 months at most. they don't seem to split for different subjects either, nor are their classes with of more than 30-35 people...it's a mystery xD

Tetsu really is the best! I wondered if Chika would be the one to go but maybe he'll be late with clubs.

I honestly don't think Momoya is in the wrong. He really is an interesting character. More background on Momoya!

Users who are viewing this thread