Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 23 Ch. 91 - Promise

Double-page supporter
oh my god. that was beautiful. houtsukis mom is so amazing. the flower to the understanding of the conceptual "space between notes"... this chapter really gave us everything huh

Double-page supporter
Mothers are like no other thing to make matters move forward. XD

ugg, I wish at least 1 of the couples would get together before the nationals

What a lovely chapter. It's beatiful how Satowa's mother drives Kudo to convey his true feelings and to enrich with them the music he makes. Can't wait to see the results!

It's about time that finally Satowa pointed out she doesn't know anything about Chika🥺 I've been curious as well since beginning. We only know Chika was violent and a delinquent but we never know about his past with his family why his father seemed like abandoned him and about his mother. I'm really looking forward how the story unfolds!!!! Also how the relationship ChikaxSatowa and TakezouxKurisu will develop xD

I’m fine with the romance speed as I love the koto scenes more,
And it’s not like skip beat levels of slow so it’s fine,

Contributor
Serious goosebumps when he declared that he admired her from the bottom of his heart. It was so poetic, so reverent, and if I were Satowa, those words would have been like balm to my soul.

I also see her dilemma. He looks up to her but what she yearns for is for him to look AT her. Hence, her "catch up with me" phrase. That's the only way they'll know for sure what he truly feels for her. ❤

Fed-Kun's army
@syaochan I totally second this. If we suppose she heard their conversation, he clearly admire her but that doesnt mean he love her. Both of these feelings can be easily confused. Only when and if chika can catch up to her, then he will no longer need to look up to her, and if by then he still feels something, maybe he will realise his feelings. At this point its clear that Satowa has a huge crush on Chika, but Chika has just this urgent need to "touch her" (bit creep). Well, they are teenagers so hormones are really fired up. Lets just wait and see, but I truly hope they get together asap, (before the nationals).
If we follow the lore of the manga, the music quality is greatly affected by how much the perfomers are connected and their ability to touch other people's heart. If they aknowlegde and use their mutual affection, their performance will only by greater. Thats for Chika x Satowa and Hiro x Tazeko. I hope their climax perfomance will be an epic duo Chika x Satowa post confession,( or Hiro x Tazeko or both.)

I love Satowa's mother, in this chap she was the captain of the Chixa x Satowa ship.

Ahh Okaasan has come a long way. The way she explained the silence was beautiful! My boy is growing up.

Oh my goodness... GET YOU A MAN THAT ADMIRES YOU T.T

Sooo my standards for romance are astronomical because of this manga. Slow burn with angst, as a treat.

Users who are viewing this thread