Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 24 Ch. 98 - 7 pm in July

Double-page supporter
Even if the dark past seems to come back, I hope the team would still be together playing koto through the end. They have gone this far. Please let Chika to be free from the shackles.

I was scared right from the start of the chapter because everyone was too damn happy.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping this plot point was actually pruned off. Too bad. These gangland past rigmaroles always seem like a boring part of the story to me. Especially since Chika has already transcended way past his "younger days" self. Unless the mangaka does a good job of telling this part of the story, or includes some big surprise, I'm afraid it's going to feel a lot like filler or retelling of something the readers already know.

We all knew this was coming.. Chika's past has finally caught up to him. I hope how it will be resolved won't be so cliché. I think eventually, we might even have Chika's father come into the picture somehow.

I knew it would happen eventually, but I really hope this gets resolved quickly. I don't want to suffer through so many chapters of this.

Aggregator gang
Haha i knew there's way too much of softie-chika face shots lately. Now we go back to the demon

Double-page supporter
That last scene :(
Was wishing that thw video cut off because club president snatched the TV cable out of embarassement, but it is because a notice of storm coming instead :(

Thank you.
I look forward to see more of chika's past and I'm curious about his family. Hope nothing go wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Dayuum looks likebthis thugs are connected to chika's past...I can already see them about to wreck some koto.
Only one thing I'm sure more chika x hotsuki moments and progress to their relationship coming up *v*.because of this possible threat.

Users who are viewing this thread