Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 24 Ch. 98 - 7 pm in July

Yikes. I can only hope that the mangaka doesn't involve Hozuki in the mess from Chika's past. I would hate it if they took her as a hostage and threaten to do some nasty stuff to her to rile up Chika. Though something tells me that Tetsuki will once again come to the rescue of the Koto club and haul some ass.

that last transition from the tv winking out to the phone call was so good oh my god?? the tone just went dark and we all know it.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I admit I'm curious about chika's past and tomoya's. But I hope nothing bad happens to them in the pervading of the past ;_;

I hope this doesn't change the rythm of the story, I don't need this to change into a thug story with a lot of violence 😐

Now, they will a lot of attention when they come to the nationals 😊

Thanks for the upload 🤗

@heartmade_fm
I'm pretty sure that is something that's gonna happen since the first chapter, but probably not only Satowa but Hiro as well, since they are the only girls in the club (probably Yoshinaga aswell lol). But yeah, this was bound to happen when the hidden face dude is always next to Chika when he has a flashback, and he was the one to give the idea to destroy Chika's grandfather place just to destroy his happiness.

@thatonenoobasian
Yeesh. That would make me drop 2 stars from this manga, easy. Don't like it when girls are made to suffer needlessly. Definitely wouldn't like the very NTR vibes that would have. Let's see. I'm hoping that Chika can prevent it from happening as atonement for what happened to his grandfather's shop. That way, it would come full circle, and he could then finally say that he wasn't the reason why it happened.

Ah i just knew this one updated. Thank you for the translation!!!! I love it!! And the page with the Koto Club watching TV and all being happy and Chika's smiling face is so heartwarming :"") and the last page???? So finally....Chika's past arc??? I've been waiting for this since forever!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah chika's past, this antagonist I am looking more forward to rather than the ichei high school. Seriously wtf was that school.

@mekahamedan this is a story, of course a drama is needed..... if you wish for a straightline type of story with no plot go read some comedy 4-koma manga instead

Oh no no no please just let me punch the next villain so that they wont ruining the koto club good moment oh god why did you do this to them 😔😢😭

Users who are viewing this thread