Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 24 Ch. 99.5 - blue x blue

Double-page supporter
this manga keeps making me cry T__T chika is just so precious.... his friends are so good...

i met a friend that had a friend like that, reading this again made me wish that i had that kind of friendship in my life 😔

Dex-chan lover
Holy potato! This made me so emotional ;A; Chika my boy... I don't think I'm ready to read more of his backstory at this point. I mean; things will go even more downhill from this point on with that weird Uzuki dude who wants to keep Chika in hell

Chika has a poor childhood
Hope that his past never damages what he reached in his high school days 😭

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the update

lol am i the only one that laughed at how it was scary for the lil girls to all know stuff about him in 3rd grade already? xD

omg baby kodou's blushhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we are blessed

damn poor bby kodou :( im already getting vibes his dad is a major asswipe

omg im crying, hes crying, that dad better square up if he ever sees me in teh streets

omg i thought it couldnt get sadder but the boys beign there togther at the hospital made me sob

damn daddy's words hit me in the gutter. why couldnt they adopt chika :((((((((((((((((((((

Ahhh Tetsuki’s the best!!! Little Chika is adorable and deserves all the hugs. Tetsuki dad is one awesome parent! So much trust on his little boy.

This bonus chapter is such a gift. Thank you for translating!

What a beautiful friendship indeed!!!
I thought it was a so so bonus chapter but omg it exceeded my expectation...
さすがアミュウー先生!
anyway it made me realize that i need to find my own tetsuki :((

😭😭😭😭😭 Who the heck keeps cutting onions by my computer!?! Gahhh young chika and tetsu are so cute!

AAAAHHH just had a chance to read this chapter and it's soooo good. Their friendship is wholesome man I love tetsuki sm and it's endearing the way he thinks about Chika and still wanna stay with Chika unlike everybody else <3333 thank you for translator team for translating this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread