Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 24 Ch. 99 - Oozing Black

Dex-chan lover
They maybe real brothers but Uzuki got disowned from their family, thus considered missing or dead.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I'm scared for future chapters now.... D: this new guy sure seems like a scumbag. I trust you though, Momoya!

@master95 I think Uzuki is his first name not his family name. Momoya Uzuki and Momoya Natsu. There's no way koto club don't know his full name. Kouta calls him Momoyan after all.
I can't wait for the next chapter. This arc is so intresting. I wish I find this manga after it's completed.

Okay what's gonna happen next... Pls god ( ಥ╭╮ಥ )

I know the author is a goddess to write drama and this new arc is definitely gonna be as good as the previous ones but I can't help but feel anxious.

Ty for the update!! I absolutely adore your work!

Aaaahh! But momoyan isn't a bad person, I believe. I hope they would stand firm, no matter what that uzuki plan.

I trust both Momoya and Chika. If Chika said that Momoya's sound sounds nice then he must be a nice guy.

Uzuki on the other hand can choke for all I care.

Well that's an unexpected twist, that's for sure. I guess this is how author is planning to resolve both Chika's subplot about his past (because of course it won't just go away, it was just ignored for now thanks to Chika's growth) and Momoya's family subplot (and probably touch on his daddy issues.) In any case, I have full faith in Chika's growth and that incoming drama will be handled with as much competence as previous ones were.

It was already hinted before that Momoya has complicated family issues so it wouldn't be surprising if Chika & co. didn't realize he was related to Uzuki.

And that moment between Chika and Satowa is what I live for, can't wait to see how will their relationship grow from here.

Double-page supporter
I believe Momoya and Chika woould be alright. But honestly, why characters/people like Utsuki seems doesn't like it to see other people's happiness? Chika has struggle so hard to move on from his past, to move forward and fix his life. Why can't Utsuki just let it go?

I hate this. They're almost on the final competition too.

I was looking forward to Chika's backstory from the start 🥺❤️.
Waiting for a lot of angst and hoping for a happy end.
after all his past still make him feel guilty and unworthy he need to face it properly and I need to know more about it.
And Tetsuki is the best guardian 🤩

Dex-chan lover
The whole ‘Chika’s ex-gang’ plot thread has been hanging ominously in the background this whole time now. Looks like it’s finally about to be pulled.

Supporter
:( Well, the brother plot twist, imo, was unnecessary but happy to finally see Chika's story in center stage. Bring on (more) of the angst 😅

Dex-chan lover
Damnnn what a revelation,I hope this won't affect their sound in the competitions.What a twisted new character. Also got a feeling this arc about chika's past is a good chance for the romance of chika x hotsuki ship to boost up.*v*.

Thank you sooo much for the character.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I have a feeling that this izuki madafacka will harm the club specifically hotsuki to get back at chika.

Users who are viewing this thread