Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 24 Ch. 99 - Oozing Black

Bro, Chika's pain + Takaoka trying to take care of Chika + Momoya's family drama + Satowa trying to pull an Elsa is not gonna end well.

Dex-chan lover
Omg what the hell is this. Where is my fluff!! God damn it
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
oh shiiiittt i did not expect that twist!!!!

awwww but did yall see him telling her to stop putting distance beteween them gah theyre cute xD

Shit! That's really a nice plot twist but we can still imagine where it's going. That probably also explains why Momoya doesn't talk about his parents.

Aaaaa here comes the angst >< And who would've thought Momoya is somewhat connected to Chika's painful past ㅠㅠ

Thank you for the update!!

Uzuki is probably the reason why Momoya doesn't do serious relationship before, either in romance or friends.

Uzaki needs to be brought down. He messed up Chika's life and seems like his brother's life too making Momo so aloof and not willing to make friends or trust anyone.

Hope Chika and Momo join hands to show that piece of dung that he's nothing to them.

This uzuki guy must be taken down fr, don't you dare hurt Chika or Tetsuki, or any other ppl from koto club.

But on the other hand i love how this arc begins, now we know who's behind the arson and a bit of Chika's past.
And that lil moment with Hozuki is cuteee <3

I'm sooooooooooooooo madddddddddddddd. Disgusting people who don't want you to get out of your slump. They just want you to stay down in the dumps. UGH. I love Tetsu so much <3

I knew it.. Someone or something's related to Momoyan!!! Grr. Tho i hope that Uzuki guy just sthu. Im sorry for the swears.
Anyways, the manga is still soo goood.
You know, I really can't wait to hear "Ai" or "I" live. I want to listen to the music so sooon!

Fed-Kun's army
Ah. We finally see the common denominator behind Chika's and Momoya's troubled pasts...looks like a real asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread