Kono Oto Tomare!

How did the author manage to convey the emotion and the joy of playing koto so perfectly in every chapter, like goddamn this deserves a 10

@plethora I agree with u. i just really regret they dont puch so much into it for the anime adaptation. such masterpiece as this deserves a better project for anime adaptation! i hope next season they put a lot more budget into it

Group Leader
So I've read around 10-11 chapters of this manga, and this what I want to say, the story is great, characters are amazing, comedy is also pretty good. BUT, if someone comes here thinking that it's gonna be based more on the protagonist, then I don't think one can enjoy it seriously, you can say that this is showing a story of another guy but from the protagonist's point of view. If anyone has read Sherlock Homes novels, he/she would be able to understand what I'm trying to say here. Romance is also not for protagonist but for the guy who we are seeing from the protagonist's point of view.
Sorry for my bad english.

This manga has been one of the best reads I've read in this genre. At times unrealistic, but the story and character development their growth has been such a joy to read. Thank you guys for scanlating and bringing this manga to us.

Users who are viewing this thread