Kono Sankaku Love Come wa Shiawase ni Naru Gimu ga Aru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Wait, does Tenma like both Rinka and Leila? Because he is giving me those vibes.

I was being cautious but that's it, this is ending in a throuple, the fact that rinka says that was the longest conversation she had with Leila in a long time (she said years,but that's has to be an exaggeration) there's no way this ends with Yuri and Tenma being a wingman, it's either the Throuple or Tenma with either of them

I need this to be taken off gl and put into harem category because ik that's how it'll probably end and if it gets my hopes up more for the girls to end up together ill cry 😭

Fed-Kun's army
to @KxPlayer: if you didn’t know, someone who’s very good at translation has already translated this volume, which you can find here: https://safe.yuri-project.net/src/This Love Triangle has a Duty To be Happy Vol02.txt. This may be helpful for future chapters.
bless

i'll have to credit boke then for all future chapters

still not doing sfx though since any more cleaning/rding and i'll lose it

edit: on a second look i think i'll use this as a reference in case something's weird instead of just taking it entirely

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hey, thank you for your hard work translating XD

Btw, are you going to add the Volume extras for this???

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, does Tenma like both Rinka and Leila? Because he is giving me those vibes.
Likes them? Definitely. Loves them? Not yet.

p.s. I looked on LN illustrations, and it seems 2 manga volumes=1 LN volume
Maybe will try to MTL read the novel later

Banned
Man.. I will cry if mc won't end up with someone or fk it and do harem. I don't know anymore..

we shall see..

Dex-chan lover
I need this to be taken off gl and put into harem category because ik that's how it'll probably end and if it gets my hopes up more for the girls to end up together ill cry 😭
Apparently this is the reason its getting rating bombed too.

Users who are viewing this thread