Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Prince's Regret (1)

Dex-chan lover
"Noble come here as a guest", yeb it obvious the prince.
he probably cannot do anything to help which cause the Dancer to disappear from his life forever.

Dex-chan lover
hm. given that the synopsis says it has romance, and it's a female protagonist isekai, my bet is that the consequences will be that she ends up getting married to a hot guy with very high social status
I'd guess whatever Prince this chapter is called after is too.

Dex-chan lover
I'd guess whatever Prince this chapter is called after is too.
She better not end up with the scumbag prince she's too pure for him. Also we haven't seen the game protagonist anyways so let's hope he's gonna be a good guy. ...or not, 'cause whatever the fuck kind of good person would rummage through people's drawers and vases for money? lol

Dex-chan lover
She better not end up with the scumbag prince she's too pure for him. Also we haven't seen the game protagonist anyways so let's hope he's gonna be a good guy. ...or not, 'cause whatever the fuck kind of good person would rummage through people's drawers and vases for money? lol
Anytime I read these kinds of stories (Isekai or fantasy) I just assume the "Hero" is a villain now. They are always done so as a "twist" and it's annoying and makes no sense.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get this whole chapter splitting fad. It reminds me of how anime seasons are getting split into parts nowadays too. The publishers should just call this chapter 2 and the next one chapter 3. There's nothing wrong with having a 12-15 page manga chapter.

Banned
God, Tasha is so gorgeous. With that kind of appearance she should have sold herself for money.

Gu7

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating, can't wait for the next chapter !

Double-page supporter
interesting story, the only one who got isekaid is the book, lol...
thx for translation, good job, waiting for more 👍🏼

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this! Looks like a new series that I'm gonna be interested in, so please keep 'em coming :D

There is an option to "Stretch small pages" in the settings. That way people can cater to both sides by NOT upscaling it.
That's just linear upscaling, it's far worse than using waifu2x or whatever.

Look at this mess:
hVE4pfW.png

vs

Ch 1

Uou2dSX.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, don't worry if it's average or not, I read Rent a Girlfriend, I have low standards. 😉
For Strongest Sorcerer, I think it has a pretty good start but starts to peter out as the author stretches the concept past their ability to write interesting scenarios.

So I'd say just read until it stops being interesting, don't torture yourself with it like you're doing with Rental Girlfriend 🤣

Dex-chan lover
T
For Strongest Sorcerer, I think it has a pretty good start but starts to peter out as the author stretches the concept past their ability to write interesting scenarios.

So I'd say just read until it stops being interesting, don't torture yourself with it like you're doing with Rental Girlfriend 🤣
I appreciate the advice, so here is my own advice to you;

Look at the date of a comment before replying next time, you are replying to a comment from days before.

I have already seen the recommended manga to it's latest chap and moved on to other manga.

Dex-chan lover
hm. given that the synopsis says it has romance, and it's a female protagonist isekai, my bet is that the consequences will be that she ends up getting married to a hot guy with very high social status
I was thinking more along the lines of Steins gate, but yours is more optimistic so I'll take it.

Dex-chan lover
This is so far a nice manga. With a much better start then the other strategy guide manga, where the mage buys the book, and just becomes OP. Hopefully it stays good.

Dex-chan lover

Ah that's the other one! I'd say it had a few interesting concepts, and the author had absolutely no idea what to do with them. This is already much better.

I like that this book feels more like an actual printed strategy guide, and not just a straight up cheat item. With all kinds of useless information from the game data dumped into them, like NPC names and town maps, and very minimal actual strategy (I wonder if they still make those for Nintendo games...)

Dex-chan lover
Ah that's the other one! I'd say it had a few interesting concepts, and the author had absolutely no idea what to do with them. This is already much better.

I like that this book feels more like an actual printed strategy guide, and not just a straight up cheat item. With all kinds of useless information from the game data dumped into them, like NPC names and town maps, and very minimal actual strategy (I wonder if they still make those for Nintendo games...)
The guide definitely reminds me of some of the old premium guides, where they'd bulk them out with lots of fluff (sometimes stuff they made up themselves) because they were charging you 1/3 the cost of a new game for the guide.

As for if they actually make guides, they do sometimes. Pokemon Sword/Shield had a rather massive guide as I recall; I bought it for my nephew since he was too young to go on the internet every time he had a question.

Group Leader
That's just linear upscaling, it's far worse than using waifu2x or whatever.

Look at this mess:
hVE4pfW.png

vs

Ch 1

Uou2dSX.png
Hi!

Addressing this issue, I explored other upscaling method. And I stumbled into Cupscale.

Currently I'm exploring what can Cupscale do and comparing the result to Waifu2x. At the first glance, Cupscale produce better result than Waifu2x. Cupscale produce more crisp image compared to Waifu2x that seems blurry.

I will post my findings when I satisfied with the result.

Group Leader
I just look at differences using Cupscale. I think it quite do a good job upscaling images compared to Waifu2x.

Here is comparison between available engines.

0-composition.png

Here is comparison sheet vs Waifu2x.

Comparison-sheet.png

You can zoom in to notice the difference.

I'm using vulkan based upscaling becase my graphics card is AMD-based and obviously don't have CUDA.

To see source, waifu2x-ed, and cupscaled image, please head here to my postimg gallery.

Will I deploy this? That depends on resulting image for next chapter.
For existing chapters, I won't rebase it unless to tankobon source.

Users who are viewing this thread