Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Prince's Regret (1)

Supporter
How is she so calm knowing that her world is literally written/explained verry clearly in a book
Well, going by real-world history, people of all cultures believed in fortune tellers and various methods of divining the future. While it's weird to be so accurate, the explanation she gives isn't insane. Especially if, like most fantasy worlds, gods actually provably exist and interfere with people all the time and magic is visible all the time. Considering how people explain natural phenomena in the absence of the supernatural, it would probably be more weird for her to realize that her world is actually just a game or something.

Thanks for the TL, I know how much of a pain can redrawing be sometimes, even more when colors are included (because I'm dumb and could never do basic RD on color lmao)
Turned out to be an interesting story, will follow it... as long as I don't forget it exists

Group Leader
This is great! The colors form warm, cozy feeling that give the artwork a big boost.

Dex-chan lover
I just look at differences using Cupscale. I think it quite do a good job upscaling images compared to Waifu2x.
The model you used on your waifu2x is probably the reason it produces blurry images. On my pc using waifu2x the upscale looks better than your cupscale one: https://files.catbox.moe/9ty2uk.png

Your cupscale image lost some details and messed up the colors.

I've got some old version of waifu2x-caffe I use and it doesn't have vulkan but here are the settings anyway: https://files.catbox.moe/r8mb70.PNG

Last edited:
it pains me to complaint, but i really don't like slicing manga like bread, ty for the translation tho!!

Dex-chan lover
Not keen on that dancers outfit at all, but the series seems fun so far.

Group Leader
The model you used on your waifu2x is probably the reason it produces blurry images. On my pc using waifu2x the upscale looks better than your cupscale one: https://files.catbox.moe/9ty2uk.png

Your cupscale image lost some details and messed up the colors.

I've got some old version of waifu2x-caffe I use and it doesn't have vulkan but here are the settings anyway: https://files.catbox.moe/r8mb70.PNG
I can't access the website, it says ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR.

Can you put the images in postimg.cc instead?

Group Leader
Chapter 2-2 is out.
I'm a little packed today, I'm planning to do it tomorrow if there's no other urgency.
Chapter 3(-1?) will be scheduled for 20 Feb 2023.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope someone would compile a list of Manga where you have a guide/book that gets isekai'd/you isekai with it. I know people have been posting their manga here and there but can we have a full list of those?!

Dex-chan lover
the level of realism in the setting is inconsistent if nobody bats an eye at this guy employing his own daughter in a role that would be considered, in nearly any time but our own, as on the level of a prostitute.

Dex-chan lover
I'm only just NOW really noticing that so far this has been in full color. FULL COLOR!

Since reading Shadow House (which given nature of some of it's characters one could argue it didn't have much of a choice. But I digress) I've been hoping to see more full color manga. I get why we don't. I do. But I saw Shadow House as a taste of things to hopefully come in the near future and have it be established as the norm. It may never be the norm and we'll just continue to have the odd full colored manga here and there; but a man can dream.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
TBMuCX.jpg

OH MAMA

Users who are viewing this thread