Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2 - Prince's Regret (2)

Dex-chan lover
Thats true, but then there will also be plenty of info that doesn't change. Like locations of buried artifacts, or things that are set up for the game story prior.
It could change the order in which people find buried artifacts, like accidentally speeding up the plot so they are found sooner.

Dex-chan lover
The prince is part of the hero's party, so maybe he has some redeeming quality?

Dex-chan lover
I think that even if the book doesn't update, that mostly goes for the events. There's still a bunch of information about the characters are world that's much more static and less prone to changing even with the butterfly effect. A lot of that information is probably not all that useful to her, but since she's inevitably going to get caught up in things, that information will turn out to be much more relevant, and could offset the book not updating. It would make her need to change her approach in using it, which could be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
We're off to a great start!
Im just worried that this story might have a snail pace with the chapters being short and colored ><

Aggregator gang
I really like the story
Pls, be good story in future...
I dont wanna see another failure...

Dex-chan lover
If the book doesn't update the butterfly effect will soon make it lose much of its value.
The butterfly effect doesn't exist in JRPG-s, you can complete (or skip) all side quests in any order and it rarely affects any of the other quests. Of course, if they start messing with the main quest, then we can see some unexpected consequences.

I really like the character design. Reminds me of old JPRG like Thousand Arms.
I wonder a lot of the time where mangakas get all these clothings to design their characters, I know a lot of them designs JRPG-like stuff with purpose in mind when it comes to fantasy stories like these, there's purpose but is there a certain time period where they were popular?

Dex-chan lover
changing the future like this is pretty tricky
That’s what I was thinking. If she avoids the event that closes the tavern then the Prince will never be kidnapped thus will never have to regret his past actions and change. Sana’s interfering might impact his character development…

Dex-chan lover
I think this is shaping out to be a very interesting story and I like that it is an original work and not just based on some light/web novel

Dex-chan lover
I've read all three comment threads, and no one's yet mentioned Tearmoon Empire. That too has a literal book that tells the future, with a fmc desperately trying to use it to stave off her 'abrupt' end, to various success. At least that one changes with fmc's actions so it stays relevant, not sure about the one here..

Double-page supporter
I've read all three comment threads, and no one's yet mentioned Tearmoon Empire. That too has a literal book that tells the future, with a fmc desperately trying to use it to stave off her 'abrupt' end, to various success. At least that one changes with fmc's actions so it stays relevant, not sure about the one here..
Sounds interesting, will check.

Users who are viewing this thread