Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1 - An Insufferable Woman (1)

Dex-chan lover
insufferable woman more like insufferable fucking readers 😹😹 you people really made up a plot to get mad at. all to turn around to your milquetoast darkhaired isekai boys that look like every other bitch

Banned
here comes the shoujo shit. no, women: men do not take interest in you  or respect you when you bitch and cry at them. male fantasies basically reflect the structure of reality. these Mary Sue monologues where you get to make yourself the center of attention while everyone stands back stunned and impressed are the most vapid fantasies ever, there's no trace of virtuous femininity in it, just pure vanity.

Dex-chan lover
The cuter they are, the more painful the words.

Imagine if it had been the tavern owner instead, prince wouldn't have batted an eye.
Except if he was into old men. I recall this story abt a spider who remotely killed an old man with evil eyes and 2 enemy countries wedged war over that old man. Truly the second coming of Helena of Troys.

Dex-chan lover
Yes and the house employs a lot of people… ignoring the boon to the surrounding nightlife and tax revenue that is generated for the area.
Right and the psychological decline of its patrons and the underhanded shady dealings will also be great for the economy, after all that's all that matters right?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
here comes the shoujo shit. no, women: men do not take interest in you  or respect you when you bitch and cry at them. male fantasies basically reflect the structure of reality. these Mary Sue monologues where you get to make yourself the center of attention while everyone stands back stunned and impressed are the most vapid fantasies ever, there's no trace of virtuous femininity in it, just pure vanity.
What the hell are you going on about?
"Male fantasies" and "female fantasies" are by definition both fantasies. Fundamentally neither reflect reality. That why they're called fantasies.

Also, the uninterrupted monologue happens a lot in fiction, because otherwise it would take twice as long for them to get through the scene with people interjecting their opinion every which way.

But all of that is irrelevant, because I'd like to point you to the part of the story where it takes place in a fictional world depicting fictional events, and thus as long as it maintains a sound internal logic, the author doesn't necessarily need the story to conform to "the structure of reality".

Banned
no, male fantasies do basically reflect the structure of reality, they're based on desires for things that are actually good and reasonable and virtuous, even if they can be excessive

Dex-chan lover
no, male fantasies do basically reflect the structure of reality, they're based on desires for things that are actually good and reasonable and virtuous, even if they can be excessive
So, you're saying that women have exclusively unreasonable, evil, and sinful desires? And that the desire for someone to let you monologue at them is unreasonable, evil, and sinful?

Banned
So, you're saying that women have exclusively unreasonable, evil, and sinful desires? And that the desire for someone to let you monologue at them is unreasonable, evil, and sinful?
cool attempt to put words in my mouth

no, but this IS a characteristically female fantasy, ubiquitous in romance novels & shoujo manga; and men do not have any characteristic fantasies that are comparably vapid.

well, the shounen protagonist triumphantly lecturing the fat evil isekai nobility about justice and human rights is really close. but at least that is about some kind of supposedly higher values, and it's for a less mature audience. the Mary Sue monologue is just pure vanity and its appeal is very broad.

Dex-chan lover
cool attempt to put words in my mouth

no, but this IS a characteristically female fantasy, ubiquitous in romance novels & shoujo manga; and men do not have any characteristic fantasies that are comparably vapid.

well, the shounen protagonist triumphantly lecturing the fat evil isekai nobility about justice and human rights is really close. but at least that is about some kind of supposedly higher values, and it's for a less mature audience. the Mary Sue monologue is just pure vanity and its appeal is very broad.
Some of the most popular manga that appeal to the "male fantasy" boil down to "men punch each other really hard until one of them dies".

Men and women are both capable of having vapid or immoral fantasies, because we're all human, and all humans are fundamentally the same.

And "shounen protag lecturing evil guy" is exactly the same fantasy as "young girl lectures asshole".

Banned
Some of the most popular manga that appeal to the "male fantasy" boil down to "men punch each other really hard until one of them dies".

Men and women are both capable of having vapid or immoral fantasies, because we're all human, and all humans are fundamentally the same.

And "shounen protag lecturing evil guy" is exactly the same fantasy as "young girl lectures asshole".
combat is not a vapid fantasy.
all humans are not fundamentally the same.
they are not the same fantasy. the shounen lecture is "i am a knight of morality bringing justice to evildoers." the mary sue monologue is "i have so much moxie and sex appeal that all the men are looking at me and all the women are envious of me."

Dex-chan lover
combat is not a vapid fantasy.
all humans are not fundamentally the same.
they are not the same fantasy. the shounen lecture is "i am a knight of morality bringing justice to evildoers." the mary sue monologue is "i have so much moxie and sex appeal that all the men are looking at me and all the women are envious of me."
So, did you just arbitrarily make these value judgements, or do you have some reasoning behind it?

And yeas, that's when the prince fall in love with Sana.... Jk hahaha😅 that's just joudan desu

Users who are viewing this thread