Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2 - An Insufferable Woman (2)

Dex-chan lover
This mysoginist piece of shit better not be the love interest.

I have some minor hope that it is the hero that will be the love interest.

But the logic of narration probably leans more towards this asshole being the one, since introducing a random new character to be the love interest at this point would be odd.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation! i keep going back on forth on whether he's going to actually burn down the tavern or not. id be fine if he's the love interest in the end tho, at least he's an interesting character yknow?

Dex-chan lover
Great so the most likely love interest is one of those upity tsunderes with abusive qualities.

Not only that but is this series just gonna be "I need to solve this issue from the book" "oops I accidently made it worse" then some asspull to "fix" said issue that she created?

I mean she just in a medievil setting said no to a freakin prince offering her work. What does she expect to happen? Especially after she already humiliated him once in public.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so the prince isnt that bad of a guy maybe he can-...oh wait nevermind.

But yeah, think we can all see how this will go: Prince starts liking her. changing for the better, but the current GF(?) will try to make things much worse.

Supporter
Another big damage 💥

IMG-20230328-061422.png

Dex-chan lover
Great so the most likely love interest is one of those upity tsunderes with abusive qualities.

Not only that but is this series just gonna be "I need to solve this issue from the book" "oops I accidently made it worse" then some asspull to "fix" said issue that she created?

I mean she just in a medievil setting said no to a freakin prince offering her work. What does she expect to happen? Especially after she already humiliated him once in public.
It's gonna be another shoujo cliche of glorifying abusive relationships.

"It's ok if you fix them later, who cares if they treated you like shit, stockhom syndrome is so cute ❤"

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the prince is going to be a recurring character. Kind of lost on what the main plot of the world is supposed to be.

RPG NPC find the walkthrough book of the game years before the game start, accidentally game the game herself.

Also, the iNtErEsTiNg saga continues:
Him calling her fraud/bum
"Thank you!" - iNtErEsTiNg
Him offering her to be his hoe
"Nah" - iNtErEsTiNg

Dex-chan lover
Prince got hook, line, and sinker'd with one of the classic romcom tropes there is.

Users who are viewing this thread