Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Village in Shadow

Dex-chan lover
Sana is definitely building her own harem lol. I understand though, looking at the new cover for Vol 2 I'd fall for her too. Cute.

Dex-chan lover
Man, people only see the negative with people who can go berserk and slaughter the monsters, that shit's a boon.
Sure it needs to be tempered with a little caution, but that type of person is important in a world where there are monsters everywhere.
There is many of them in internet. Weirdly enough it's usually about a made up story

If only there were more releases, I like this serie a lot ^^

Dex-chan lover
Surprised at their lack of reaction to MC's infodump. If it were me I'd start looking for a swan, scales and a lake to try her as a witch.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
why does she call it the forbidden book when she spills out every little detail she had read in it

Dex-chan lover
We all know how this turns out... romance. That's ok though

Aggregator gang
A no nonsense protagonist is way more interesting imo than someone who jumps through stupid hoops to not use the advantages they've been given.

Plus Sana is just too endearing.

Dex-chan lover
So the village elder know about the story and just keeping silent? Typical.

Reminds me of 3rd Hokage treating Naruto the same way.

BG9

Aggregator gang
This shit is so good. The colored artstyle is peak. The story is intriguing. The characters are interesting.

It's probably not an exaggeration to say that I'm starved of the update of this manga. Maybe the only downside is that this manga takes forever to update. I know that it's colored but I always feel like finding a water in the desert when there's a new chapter, man.

Taking so long update is fine. Not like I have right to complain since I love the colored artsyle. However, I hope this manga can be finished without getting axed.

Users who are viewing this thread