Kono Shima ni wa Midara de Jaaku na Mono ga Sumu

Aggregator gang
OH ho!! Same author as " A thing hidden in an erotic cult"? Now it makes sense why I felt the same gruesome vibe akin to that one.... woah seriously author you're proficient at making garbages. But you like incest don't you? Heheh~

Really confusing story. Some things still dont make sense. I had mixed feelings about this manga. Its not good but not bad either. The ending is good i guess? Anyway its up to you to decide. If you have free time then you could try reading it. If not,dont.

Wow that was pretty damn bad, probably the lowest rating I've given for a series I decided to read the entirety of. Not satisfying in the slightest felt like I was reading just to finish it as the romance in the series is so damn bland and similar to other manga, even the concepts of the tree/transferring bodies was just a background, the only real setting that I can acknowledge is probably the ship itself. Nothing felt like it had a meaning in the series, didn't feel like they tried to put anything behind words even in the drawings.

Great story, but gonna say it's hard recommendation for others. And, yup, one hell of long doujin it is

plenty of plot holes, the biggest ones being those in "maha's" dead body. Those are just never brought up again. Sorta satisfying-ish end. Still no resolution for the island people and more importantly makie though. So like... bruh

5/10 - mediocre fap, ight story

Interesting supernatural mystery setting converted into a shit science fiction made me wonder, what was first chapters all about?

Users who are viewing this thread