Kono Yuusha ga Ore TUEEE Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Cautious Hero

Dex-chan lover
Yup... more people should be like this man here... and who the eff is the person that made these gods?? The system and backstory... guess I've to wait for an explanation...

This isn't being cautious, its being stupid. If a god kidnaps you, the cautious thing to do, is to do everything they tell you to (what if they get angry and decide to just vaporize the smart ass?).

Dex-chan lover
This manga might be good but there are some big flaws on what is considered to be overly cautious. Even from the description on the main page saying "he will go all out even on a weak slime", but a wary man who is looking to fight would test the strength or attempt to measure the strength using some % of total strength in a way that can allow easy escape if you realize the fight may be too much.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey... I get how he got the sleep resistance, by not sleeping much to train, but how did he gain the poison and paralysis resistances without being in contact with poison? The onigiris really where poisoned...

Fed-Kun's army
This manga....I love it. I want to take it on a date.

Double-page supporter
She's quite good if she saved the world five times already in a hundred years. And I like the fact that she did try with something other than a Japanese person. At least, the higher chance of being genre savvy with an earthling is as good an explanation as any for this kind of story.

Supporter
I feel this dude so much. Always overlevel before challenging any boss

Dex-chan lover
This isn't being cautious, its being stupid. If a god kidnaps you, the cautious thing to do, is to do everything they tell you to (what if they get angry and decide to just vaporize the smart ass?).

@bradek

Compliance without question is bad too, especially when he's already at a disadvantageous position. He doesn't know where he is, he can't run away, and he doesn't know if doing what's being asked of him is safe. It is prudent to show some reluctance/resistance until threatened, all to delay progress and give himself time to gather information and gain some footing.

Group Leader
LOL, that newb goddess only provided really cheap stuff like a squat toilet. Even the beddings are patched. And onigiri is also the cheapest food. She didn't even provide proper nutrition!

Godess : When they got here, They Understood our reason right away
Readers : You meant they're easier to manipulate right ?

------

This manga is hillarious, just by using reversal of many other isekais plothole already make enjoy this... good, good

He should have worked harder (lvl 25 at least) and he should have utilized the goddesses healing, and he should have asked for some basic magic skill books or something he’s not cautious enough in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread