Konya mo Kimi ni Gochisousama - Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
I understand being hurt but resorting to hurting someone else is so shitty. He could reject him and that's fine but doing it so cruelly and making him feel like his feelings are cheap is garbage behavior

Loving the drama and the writing in this chapter. Thank you so much for translating!

Bxtch! That's why I hate stupid kind hearted gay 😕 that prick didn't want same bento, approached him cause he's interested on him and thought "it was fun being with you" thingy 🤬🤬 and yet prefer to stay as friend, if Hanaoka chose to end any relationship with that prick it felt like a loser maybe but honestly the moment that half assed guy thought he didn't want people see them together and afraid for gossip just a pxssy wishy asshole's most common excuse. He might be sorry but still I still hate it :c

Uke be liked an awkward wallflower and got crumbled then put a higher wall 😔 he wanted MC to hate him so he didn't get more hurt in the future if they tried to have relationship but I admit that kind of "let's try to have a fling for moment" move was annoyinfpg despite I know it means he's like a wounded beast that tries to look strong and doesn't need any help :v

Users who are viewing this thread