Kore kara Dandan Shiawase ni Natte Iku Kowai Onna Joushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I know it happened with chapter 6 but thanks for picking this up, really is enjoyable and i missed it a ton when it got dropped

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter.

With two-page chapters the progression is going to slow down even more, quick somebody bust out the alcohol... :aquadrink:

Group Leader
I am currently translating chapter 13 and will finish it tomorrow cuz I have classes in 1pm to 4pm later, the previous scanlator came back from an 8-month slumber but didn't bother to proofread the dialogues, now, I don't want any beef as I have a lot in my plate right now, but I am genuinely upset, I advocate for accurate (agreeable if its at least 85% accurate) translations and It is disappointing because it is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable if you just chuck it into a machine translation and call it a day.

If you're using the official MangaDex site, then I dunno what you can do to filter the scanlator or the specific chapter, neither does Tachiyomi, but if you're using Neko (an unofficial MangaDex reader for Android) you can filter the scanlator if you don't like it. It'll also filter the first 6 releases but I assume y'all have already read it.(If y'all are interested, you can just search "Neko GitHub" and download it from there.)

I also recommend y'all to not interact with the scanlator if you feel that he has any spiteful intent to snipe this series.
I'll also include this pile of words on the usual credits page.

see y'all.

Dex-chan lover
So has she only dated old men or is she surprised her first date is a young guy?

Users who are viewing this thread