Koroshi Ai

@EightyOnes I completely agree with your comments about Chateau. I'm going to tag the rest of this response as a spoiler just in case, but I don't actually reveal any major plot events/characters. So, if anyone else is curious about my thoughts on this manga + Chateau, feel free to take a look:

I’ve enjoyed how the story has played out so far and love the characterization of both the main MCs and the important side characters, but—like you—I do wish there were more moments where Chateau proved her bounty hunter skills. It makes sense that she’d be weak against Son due to the nature of his character + backstory, but she has swiftly lost every battle she’s been in so far. And while I understand that she may not be as experienced as other characters, she has yet to have enough successes to counterbalance the amount of times she’s been the stereotypical damsel in distress at this point within the story. She has all of the potential in the world to be such a beast on her own—based on the few skillful moments that we have seen her have—but instead we’re subjected to multiple scenarios where she loses and needs to be saved by Son and/or another character. That being said, based on what we have seen happen to her bounty hunter co-workers, it would seem that everyone in her organization truly is inept at their jobs. I know this is a shoujo manga, but sheesh—even I can't suspend my disbelief enough to accept the idea that Chateau and her co-workers were skillful enough to form a bounty hunter organization, only to somehow survive by the skin of their teeth time and time again.
Anyways, I love Chateau's personality and what we’ve learned about her so far, but I’m really hoping that the mangaka balances her out better as this series continues. Especially, because I'm quite invested in how the plot has played out so far!

Dex-chan lover
@Leepants As for their organization, when i look back, they seem like only dealing with regular criminal, kidnap, scammer, maybe. So even a mere kilter probably would be a case with more concert. When they talk about the news Ryang-ha just kill 4 person, which is doesn't seem like anything at all, and the boss already "nope, i am out" 😄. So the fact that next chapter chapter he call her and say "the whole organization now in chao" is rather justified.

Not the worst read but the FL is constantly getting rescued and babysitted more times than Mario rescues princess peach

The ML has aimbot installed and knows the position of enemies through walls and doors and shoot with pinpoint accuracy

FL looks emotionless, cold blooded and jaded but not only is she extremely weak and never gets the job done right she also has typical japanese moral values that creates even more burdens and risks for her allies and often falls for almost every single trap set for her

@Unrequited Ah, that's kinda sad, I really liked everyone's work on this:(
Thank you for translating it for the past couple of years! I really appreciated the chapters the Träumerei team put out:D

Dex-chan lover
Imma so happy this was finally licensed by yen press for 2021!!!YESS BISSHESS!!!🎊🎉💓.HELLLL YESSSS!!

Sad. Because it's now licensed, it'll take years before we get official releases up to the most recent fan-translated chapters that is available now. I wished that it being licensed would happen once the all the chapters would be out, that way it won't stop for months and then come back at a usually slower pace with payment involved. I mean, I'd be willing to pay, but by then, my interest in this series wont be the same or might even be non-existent already. We're at 50+ right? Assuming it'll be like almost every licensed manga series out there that updates monthly, that'll be a little more than 4 years. Anyway, thank you to the team who worked on this!! I always looked forward to your translations. Thank you so much for your hard work. Stay safe, and take care always.

@Unrequited and Träumerei Scans, thank you sooooo much for your hard work for sharing this manga. I hope I can get this manga translated in english in my country. Hope you have a great day and take care! 💙

Thank you to the translation team that translated this though its kinda sad that its licensed i hope it will continue in the future.

Thank you for the hard work translating the past few years! Sad we won't get new english chapters for now but it being licensed means more support and recognition for the author so that's good.

This manga is also getting an anime adaptation!

@Unrequited that's kinda sad. I was hoping you guys will still translate it, even though yen press will translate it cause I don't have money to buy the books.

I beg someone to pick this series up :( , I can't wait for yeaaaaars for the english release to catch up to the fan translations.

Users who are viewing this thread