Koryuu Nara Sude de Taosemasu Kedo, Kore tte Joushiki Janain Desu ka?

So far this is the least enjoyable of the op mc mangas I have read by LH Translation. Not that it is a bad manga, I just find that it is lacking something that actually makes me want to keep reading it. Of the chapters that are released here, I would give it a solid 6/10 or 7/10. Okay manga with an overly generic theme and an unrelatable mc.

On a side note, shouldn't this have the loli tag on it?

i'll keep reading it for a bit... but i don't have high hopes for this manga. she's a strong character that gets dragged off a mountain where she grew up to be thrown into aristocratic society and taking classes on how to become a bride? let home girl do what she wants, if she understood what was happening i doubt she'd want to take classes on how to be a bride. they're literally just pulling her along and making her do things she probably doesn't understand. she's a cute character and i hope she doesn't change much, if she gets pulled into that power struggle and forcefully engaged to someone i'm dropping this. just let her be cute and beat people up

This started out fun but its slowly going to shit. Also I think the classes were just for manners and such? Basically a fantasy version of "finishing school"? But its been a while since I read the earlier stuff so maybe it was explicitly bridal training.

author want to bring tension to the atmosphere
but failed to do it
this is just cringe

Dex-chan lover
Okay so the premise of this is “When you’re so bad at raising kids they somehow don’t have basic survival instinct and never ask the usual questions”. I can tell this is trying to be funny, but the setup doesn’t seem nearly as clever (or even in your face funny) as the author would need for it to be.

... man all i want is a good shonen battle anime verson of the fantasy aristocrat trope.

this was promising but it feels very childish.

This is trash tier, don't waste your time. I'm 99% sure the author and publishers are actually retarded, because as of the end of chapter 5 nothing that happens makes any sense at all.

- super mage personally raised and taught by famous Sage
- raised in seclusion so has no common sense to the point of barely being able to tell the difference between the genders of the manly man knight and busty girl who show up to take her to school in the capital
- applying for noble etiquette course to teach her how to be a noble's wife
- somehow the busty girl assumes MC can easily pass the entrance test for etiquette as long as she can write her own name
- nefarious teacher trying to make her fail tests her for the magic course instead, when she'd be more likely to fail the actual etiquette test in the first place
- passes magic test easily (see the first point)
- next day some other teacher tries to publicly humiliate her and immediately expel her for not knowing content of the etiquette course the school is supposed to teach her and she isn't even enrolled on because the nefarious teacher put her on the magic course anyway
- threat of expulsion is taken seriously for some reason
- MC faints when trying to talk politely to this teacher, and it is decided by a maid that she will only be able to talk politely if she drinks special Elven honey

A newborn baby would write better plots than this.

The plot is so bad that it makes sao look like a good isekai.
The only thing this has going for it is cute art.

Honestly I don’t think it’s that bad. It’s a bit generic, but at the very least it’s kinda average.

If you’re looking for something that’ll keep you waiting for the next chapter, this ain’t it. It’s a good read if you’re just trying to occupy some time or just bored while sitting on the toilet. Not the best, but at the very least a bit more than a 6/10.

Users who are viewing this thread