Koryuu Nara Sude de Taosemasu Kedo, Kore tte Joushiki Janain Desu ka?

Dex-chan lover
@JustNatsuki
A bunch of teachers I've had over my life have despised the term "common sense", instead referring to it as "prior knowledge". I feel like it's much more apt.

"Great Dragon Can Be Defeated With Bare Hands, But Isn't This A Common Sense?"
Actually... Now it is. Pretty much common sense now. Overpowered main characters love to bully dragons now. I'm so sad for them...

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't read but well...
Genderswap version of Kenja no Mago

It is known,

the more OP your are, the less Common Sense you have.

IE: the stronger you get, the stupider you become.

Just look at all the hyper dense OP MCs everywhere that can destroy things with one punch, yet can't figure out simple things.

i hate it when characters with personality just up and accept participating in overbearing noble politeness.

Hmm... Dumbulf...? Is that you?
Maybe here is the one that looked as the character
Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja
19517v5.jpg

So there is another one who uses Thao Bai Bais movement method... wow XD

Dex-chan lover
What a comic. It might be the only one I've found where the rating is actually close to what it says, 6 being "Fine."

This thing is odd, because the artists are better than the writer. It'd come off better if it was a 4-koma, which is how it is paced.

Dex-chan lover
The flow of manga is a bit off. It starts immediately with showing off how "sasuga" main character is without bothering establishing, well, anything to be frank. I mean, OK, maybe you want to avoid exposition or too long of an intro, but are we supposed to admire how great and powerful main character is before we know anything about the world, it's people or even protagonist's character?

Dex-chan lover
Why? From the synopsis alone this is basically Kenja no Mago except that probably came first so this one doesn't even get any credit.

Well anyway, are the characters good? The reason I still like Kenja no Mago despite how generic it is is because it has loveable characters. Ratings are terrible tho so I'm not expecting a good answer.

Users who are viewing this thread