Kotetsu & Me - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
This was a strange one. The MC was debating on whether or not to Woody Allen his catgirl; which frankly I'm not into but whatever. Then it throws me a curveball and states that catpeople are very common and are treated like cats, so let's just say I left very conflicted.

Supporter
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
image.png

Dex-chan lover
story was quite hard to follow, humanized cats with cats growth speed, so probably life span too. Since there's owners and they can just decide to neutralize, these cats are closer to our cats, pets... but then it doesn't feel right to have a romance there... :notlikethis:

Supporter
Yeah, I'm just gonna put a lot of these deep thoughts in a box.

Although as someone who literally just raised a kitten to adulthood, the first few pages did bring back some memories. I blinked and my cat had doubled in size. She still likes to jump on top of me when she thinks it's time to wake up.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda glad this is just a oneshot

if this was a series the relationship definitely developed as time went on but he will outlive her so the grieve isn't much the worth (at least for me 😅)

Dex-chan lover
I uh. Ignoring the questionable growth and stuff. At least Koeutsu really knows how to fend for herself. And she really knows what she wants. Ittetsu was wary about approaching her. Did he make the right choice in the end? I have no idea...

@Jubjubduval At page 7, I think "Since one year" should be "For one year"

Contributor
This reminds me of that story with the rabbit girl, but this is much less depressing and with far less discrimination. I do have mixed feelings about romances featuring master-pet relationships though... also I kind of liked Tachibana a bit so here's an F for her.

Users who are viewing this thread