Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - Mimia's Decision

I wonder if the author got shit for the last chapter seeing as this felt more like a quick filler than an actual chapter but in any case that's great, get that ntr bs out of this holy lands, characters being incredibly stupid when not intended is such a painful thing to see.

Shounen usually means that there are no ntr just baits,and naturally all of the girls are virgin for some reason(although they will exempted if it was ever revealed or implied ),but all of the things that I said is not applicable to that depressing shave highschool manga lmao(can't believe I got baited and got a month worth of trauma just because of the art ;( )
P.S. I'm a sucker for good art cause I'm mediocre in art,so naturally I would want to improve my artstyle through the things that I find the most enjoyable

Dex-chan lover
In a certain parallel universe, there was an alternate plot where the NTR kept going. We call that as a rule34, but for this exact series we still cannot grasp that yet.

Dex-chan lover
Thank God for Sorciere.. author and Mimia what the ever living fuck was that... you wasted almost 2 chapter just to give us hypertension.

Dex-chan lover
For the people surprised at how much of an idiot the mummy is, remember that she has never recieved any formal schooling. In fact prior to her being taken up by Hiroto she lived in extreme poverty. Its not unsurprising that she would suffer imposter syndrome after going from that to the attendant of a lord. Then, her decision reflects both that imposter syndrome and lack of education in common sense.

Users who are viewing this thread