Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita

its nice and somewhat heartwarming but seriously everyone in this is so damn naive and innocent... be it the mc his friend, the town lords or the enemies...

and the major enemies are kind of stupid...
lets sabotage others through a third party and before they can even ask their allies for help lets send them some... thats basicly admitting that you had fore knowledge, a very efficient spy ring or are directly the culprit take your pick

also i would have directly accused them of racism instead of going with the laws must be enforced equally arguement...

is this dropped? i hope someone will pick this up :(

the raws are currently on chp40

Group Leader
It's not dropped, okay? Things happened so there was some dead season, but I can tell you for sure that work on ch.37 is in progress. NOW.

Group Leader
Ch.37 is waiting approval from MangaDex staff as it was my first upload. :)

@GolSho thanks!
Even if it's another isekai too good to be true where the MC has the girls and power and whatever he wants.
It's still interesting and feel a bit refreshing.

Is the MC really a high school student?
I mean i would only thinking about sex at that age and this guy become a lord??

@Eastos Keep in mind there have been many young leaders in our history. It's been relatively recent that nearly all our leaders are old men. We shouldn't underestimate the young. They are quite capable if we didn't coddle them.

Aggregator gang
@Eastos: You (and the average student) would, sure, but I remember back in my high school how there were a few who were obsessed with their passions and knew what their future was. This kid was already eyeballs deep into politics and used his modern knowledge to put it in action to the olden days of a fantasy world.
(Relax mods, this is not spoiler. Everything I said barely even deals with the first half of chapter 1)

The story goes from good to mehh. Its getting lame, problem after another no further development still running around.

Dex-chan lover
Took even less than 40 chapters to have the main girl ready to cuck the main character.

Bad guy offers help in exchange for fucking main girl. Girl knows this bad guy has previously fucked other people's wives then dumped them without fulfulling his part of the deal.

Main girl asks main character to get cucked. Main characters says not to. Main girl, anyways, goes to fuck this bad guy.

Weeeew, this is suuurely a really high-quality story with thought-up characters. No dumb writting nor NTR bait whatsoever.

Hard 1.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread